- Just illumination.
- Just Some Bouquets
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine glamour
- What Happened at Italyweddings in 2012?
- Jessica and Nicola, castle wedding, Tuscany
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine magic!
- Denise and Thomas – sneak peak
- Jenny and Andy – summer dream.
- Virginia and Timothy – a Tuscan Dream
- Kirsty and Luke – Villa Veneto in Chianti area
Category Archives: Video
A review of some of the moments of the year! Happy holidays to all our followers.
Take a moment to see this one to the end! What a lovely, friendly and fun couple, that reflects throughout the wedding day.
Olma and Dan held a Roman Catholic wedding in central Florence, then moved on to this stunning villa overlooking the city for the evening of relaxing conversation, top Italian cuisine, a spectacular cake made in front of the guests, surprise … Continue reading
Photography by Earthy Photography
It’s only 8 minutes long, but represents some of the moments we’re most proud of from the last few years.
I’m fond of these two weddings. Louanne and Edgar put the emphasis on fun and relaxing, and I hope this is evident, especially in the later part of the movie: Sara and Ben wanted a truly elegant, black tie event, … Continue reading
New video, new event. Flowers by Marisa were particularly special, and made what is already a stunning castle even more magical on the wedding day.