- Just illumination.
- Just Some Bouquets
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine glamour
- What Happened at Italyweddings in 2012?
- Jessica and Nicola, castle wedding, Tuscany
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine magic!
- Denise and Thomas – sneak peak
- Jenny and Andy – summer dream.
- Virginia and Timothy – a Tuscan Dream
- Kirsty and Luke – Villa Veneto in Chianti area
Category Archives: cakes
Here are a selection of images from Jessica and Nicola’s event at Castello Gelsomino, beautifully captured in a modern, unobtrusive way by our photography team.
Just a few images of the table design, favors, and cake setup for Kirsty and Luke’s wedding at Villa Veneto.
Dear Ben and Marisa, Words cannot express how thankful we are to you for planning such a wonderful wedding for us. Our family and friends still can’t stop talking about the big day. Every aspect of our wedding was just … Continue reading
There is a traditional Italian wedding cake that many couples choose for their Tuscan event: the Millefoglie. There are so many variations and presentation styles, that it bears listing a few for you. The basic ingredient is the layers of … Continue reading
Here’s a few images of Rikke and Ciaron’s September wedding in Volterra, and Villa Francesca.
The room where Vicki and Alex held their reception was not the easiest to decorate – very long and thin, high ceilings, uninspiring walls and poor light. Marisa at Inflower and the Italyweddings team opted for a subtle reworking of … Continue reading
Georgie and Matt’s Panettone cake