- Just illumination.
- Just Some Bouquets
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine glamour
- What Happened at Italyweddings in 2012?
- Jessica and Nicola, castle wedding, Tuscany
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine magic!
- Denise and Thomas – sneak peak
- Jenny and Andy – summer dream.
- Virginia and Timothy – a Tuscan Dream
- Kirsty and Luke – Villa Veneto in Chianti area
Monthly Archives: February 2011
It’s only 8 minutes long, but represents some of the moments we’re most proud of from the last few years.
All four, oil on canvas, 1,6 meters x 1,6 meters. The four Spoon River pics together. TOP LEFT: The Bottle Of The Neck TOP RIGHT: The Surgeon BOTTOM LEFT: The Medic BOTTOM RIGHT: Malice Toward None
Pistoia remains off the beaten tourist route, even though the town center is one of the best preserved in Tuscany. The town is also just a few miles out of Florence, easy to reach, and a great base for visiting … Continue reading
One of the loveliest events of 2010, mostly because Jennifer and Ben are one of the loveliest couples! Take a moment (actually, a few minutes) to see the movie through to the end, to listen to the speeches and comments … Continue reading
I’m fond of these two weddings. Louanne and Edgar put the emphasis on fun and relaxing, and I hope this is evident, especially in the later part of the movie: Sara and Ben wanted a truly elegant, black tie event, … Continue reading