- Just illumination.
- Just Some Bouquets
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine glamour
- What Happened at Italyweddings in 2012?
- Jessica and Nicola, castle wedding, Tuscany
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine magic!
- Denise and Thomas – sneak peak
- Jenny and Andy – summer dream.
- Virginia and Timothy – a Tuscan Dream
- Kirsty and Luke – Villa Veneto in Chianti area
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The single long table can be overly formal, and position your guests far away from each other. Round tables can be too informal for some, and make dividing up the wedding party into groups of 8 or 10 unnatural and … Continue reading
Getting married on the Italian coast is a dream of many – and the Cinque Terre region in Liguria is an ideal, romantic and intimate setting for those who have a small group to enjoy the magic of Italy as … Continue reading