- Just illumination.
- Just Some Bouquets
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine glamour
- What Happened at Italyweddings in 2012?
- Jessica and Nicola, castle wedding, Tuscany
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine magic!
- Denise and Thomas – sneak peak
- Jenny and Andy – summer dream.
- Virginia and Timothy – a Tuscan Dream
- Kirsty and Luke – Villa Veneto in Chianti area
Monthly Archives: January 2012
So they don’t see each other the night before the big event, the bride and groom will usually have separate evening meals with their respective family and friends. On the morning of the wedding the groom will either deliver the … Continue reading
This wedding was a while back, but I’d like to share some of the couple’s magic moments.
This stunning medieval location, just 17 km from Florence, is a charming and magical venue for large and small weddings alike. Perfect for an event that is both unique and unforgettable. For locations – there’s the beautiful medieval courtyard, ideal … Continue reading