- Just illumination.
- Just Some Bouquets
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine glamour
- What Happened at Italyweddings in 2012?
- Jessica and Nicola, castle wedding, Tuscany
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine magic!
- Denise and Thomas – sneak peak
- Jenny and Andy – summer dream.
- Virginia and Timothy – a Tuscan Dream
- Kirsty and Luke – Villa Veneto in Chianti area
Tag Archives: church
A review of some of the moments of the year! Happy holidays to all our followers.
Here are a selection of images from Jessica and Nicola’s event at Castello Gelsomino, beautifully captured in a modern, unobtrusive way by our photography team.
We all need a little inspiration.
Olma and Dan held a Roman Catholic wedding in central Florence, then moved on to this stunning villa overlooking the city for the evening of relaxing conversation, top Italian cuisine, a spectacular cake made in front of the guests, surprise … Continue reading
“…Our wedding in Fiesole was a fairy tale and we owe it all to Ben and his team at Italyweddings. From the moment we started working with Ben, he made our seemingly impossible-to-plan destination wedding not only doable, but fun … Continue reading
Sneak peak: Denis and Victoria – Russian Orthodox wedding, Florence
Vicki and Alex took possession of this medieval village in the Apennines for their wedding. Here are a few sneak previews of the event.