- Just illumination.
- Just Some Bouquets
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine glamour
- What Happened at Italyweddings in 2012?
- Jessica and Nicola, castle wedding, Tuscany
- Denise and Tommy – Florentine magic!
- Denise and Thomas – sneak peak
- Jenny and Andy – summer dream.
- Virginia and Timothy – a Tuscan Dream
- Kirsty and Luke – Villa Veneto in Chianti area
Tag Archives: table design
What makes the magic when the light start to fade? Soft, suggestive warm illumination. There are so many ways of transforming the venue, and the whole mood of the event with lighting. And also softly transform the stages of the … Continue reading
A review of some of the moments of the year! Happy holidays to all our followers.
Here are a selection of images from Jessica and Nicola’s event at Castello Gelsomino, beautifully captured in a modern, unobtrusive way by our photography team.
Take a moment to see this one to the end! What a lovely, friendly and fun couple, that reflects throughout the wedding day.
Here are a few images of Denise and Thomas’ wedding at Villa Vorno, September 2012
Jenny and Andy were married in the summer in Florence, at the stunning Villa Vorno. The couple write: Dear Ben, Marisa and the Italyweddings team, Two months on and not a day goes by without us reflecting on our wedding … Continue reading
A sneak peak of this wonderful event at Villa Francesca Beautifully shot by Erin Samuell at A Simple Photograph
A few table design images for this Volterra wedding:
A few decoration images from this recent wedding in Volterra, Tuscany.